Uber Drivers Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
25,518 Posts
Probably.
it was more in jest. @Freddie Blimeau was the Resident Stoner of the Washington Boards. His posts read like one of those characters in stoner movies. We never knew that much about him, except that he sometimes posted about hooking up with his female passengers. It was not the run of the mill nonsense that you read here about that, he had a specialty. The last that we heard from him, he was shacking up with a female lawyer twelve years his senior in her house.

·
Premium Member
1,195 Posts
it was more in jest. @Freddie Blimeau was the Resident Stoner of the Washington Boards. His posts read like one of those characters in stoner movies. We never knew that much about him, except that he sometimes posted about hooking up with his female passengers. It was not the run of the mill nonsense that you read here about that, he had a specialty. The last that we heard from him, he was shacking up with a female lawyer twelve years his senior in her house.
That's unfortunate for him.

Men should never trade down. Always trade up.

·
Premium Member
23,795 Posts

·
25,518 Posts
Not Harshit. Rovil..
I know that you call him "Rovil" because it sounds something like "Rohit". I have started to use "Harshit" for reasons that might be obvious.

My last off-topic canned response from Gryft was signed by "Harshit"

• Haha
Reactions: New2This

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Tercel
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
You haven't run into Dikshit yet?

I must have been flagged for my last refusal to take a dead end long trip on this FlexScam rental. Sheesh, some of these Lyft pax are just as petty on flagging you as some of the drivers are on low rating for no cash tip.

Font Screenshot Rectangle Parallel Number

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Tercel
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
So if I hit "arrive", view the destination without starting pick up, don't like the destination but afraid to cancel due to being penalized/flagged.... Is it safe to drive off in an opposite direction and have the app auto-cancel, or will I be flagged for leaving after arriving?

·
Premium Member
9,263 Posts
So if I hit "arrive", view the destination without starting pick up, don't like the destination but afraid to cancel due to being penalized/flagged.... Is it safe to drive off in an opposite direction and have the app auto-cancel, or will I be flagged for leaving after arriving?
This whole thread is just overthinking this crap too much. It's a computer program and we don't know for sure what the parameters are. The more you cancel, the more likely you are to trip the switch, do it enough in a short period of time and they will cut you. No one on here knows what "enough" is. So, if you have to cancel, try to find creative reasons to do so. Too many pax, no show, no mask, no car seat, mix it up a little. Also, if you cancel a stacked ping before you finish the ride, it doesn't count against you. Driving away and waiting for them to cancel is not a strong move either.

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
This whole thread is just overthinking this crap too much. It's a computer program and we don't know for sure what the parameters are. The more you cancel, the more likely you are to trip the switch, do it enough in a short period of time and they will cut you. No one on here knows what "enough" is. So, if you have to cancel, try to find creative reasons to do so. Too many pax, no show, no mask, no car seat, mix it up a little. Also, if you cancel a stacked ping before you finish the ride, it doesn't count against you. Driving away and waiting for them to cancel is not a strong move either.
Good post.

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Tercel
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
But I'm on a 48-ride guarantee and don't want long trips that will cost me in FlexScam miles.

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Saw that, not sure what I was thinking.

I don't see the wisdom in two vehicles.
I don't see the wisdom in driving too and then canceling rides. Time and miles wasted.
If it is a money issue, then respectfully... just drive.

·
Registered
1992 Toyota Tercel
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #59 · (Edited)
Are you expecting me to sell my car just because Uber is doing a lengthy background check?

Would you sell your house if the county assessor wanted to view your house for value assessment?

Would you sell your car if the smog test shop was closed for the day?

·
25,518 Posts
You will be flagged for "not making progress toward the rider" despite your completing your "progress" then turning it into a "regress". .............something similar to what Xenophon did.........
This is also considered a "poor customer experience" flag. If you frequently "arrive too soon", you also get this kind of flag.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts