Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What don't you get? You net more money working for minimum wage as Walmart or McDonald's. Stop the abuse... Smh

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I say you go put that uniform on, get taxes taken out and get 0 write-offs then! Go!
Yeah but you don't get to sit on ur arse in an air conditioned car working for MacDonald's and clock out whenever you want. I always get a kick out of that comparison

·
Registered
157 Posts
You're usually limited to 40 hours normally. If it's Walmart, you're probably getting 39 hours so they don't have to give you full time benefits.

Even though uber pay sucks, I can still put in 70 hours of sitting on my arse in an air conditioned car as mentioned, and work whatever hours I want.

Oh, and no boss breathing down my neck.

But you guys can have fun working 39 hours at McDonalds for free fries and $9 an hour.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Travis the Wolf of San Francisco 1455 market st is the perfect candidate for CNBC American Greed! Lol
I just want to erase his Uber Tatoo of his fingers , the one you got in Washington ave south beach Travis!
Maybe he doesn't remember the Niro had black magic . Lmao

·
Registered
159 Posts
When one has bills to pay and has no other options, one has to do what he has to do. Be it Uber, McDonald's, Walmart, picking up garbage or mowing lawns. That being said, I cannot believe that no one has gone to an Uber office and blown it up, considering all of the screwed up stuff that has been going on in the world lately. Because it is disgusting the way Uber treats its drivers. It is only a matter of time before a Lone Wolf has had enough and decides to make a statement and waits for Travis somewhere on a dark and solemn night...

·
Registered
85 Posts
When one has bills to pay and has no other options, one has to do what he has to do. Be it Uber, McDonald's, Walmart, picking up garbage or mowing lawns. That being said, I cannot believe that no one has gone to an Uber office and blown it up, considering all of the screwed up stuff that has been going on in the world lately. Because it is disgusting the way Uber treats its drivers. It is only a matter of time before a Lone Wolf has had enough and decides to make a statement and waits for Travis somewhere on a dark and solemn night...
Search for Jason Dalton from Michigan. You can say clocked out, permanently.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts