Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber guaranteed $2,000 to drive the Memorial Day weekend in Detroit. So if guarantees were true why aren't there hundreds of people bragging about the big payday they made?
Screenshot_20160531-095326.png

·
Premium Member
8,911 Posts
Don't know what the guarantees in Detroit were but keep in mind, over 4 or 5 days there are 96-120 hours. You can't possibly drive all the hours you need to nor get all the fares required to make the 2K.

·
Premium Member
768 Posts
Lot of driver just got in and lot dont know the reality about uber. But everyone talk against but still drive. Why is that?...

·
24,957 Posts
They have some pretty good guarantees and incentives here. One guy did state that he was not paid, but, upon complaint to Uber, they paid him something. Uber always has paid me, In fact, a couple of times they paid me a guarantee/incentive when I did not know that there was one or did not think that I had qualified for it. This is on UberX, mind you. Uber does not do too many guarantees/incentives on Uber Taxi, here.

·
Registered
241 Posts
My experience with guarantees usually result in missing one of the stipulations that Uber says. I wish they had easy stipulations but usually they require 80% acceptance rate and then you get pings 15 to 20 mins away so it's not worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts