Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone advise roughly how long it takes to get your licence nowadays?

I've done some searching and most answers I can find seem to be before the topographical skills assessment changes.

I've got my topographical assessment end of march and I was just looking to see how long it would take to get the licence from then really, provided I passed.

·
Registered
174 Posts

I've done some searching and most answers I can find seem to be before the topographical skills assessment changes.

I've got my topographical assessment end of march and I was just looking to see how long it would take to get the licence from then really, provided I passed.
Depends how busy they are and how quick your crb get done it can take up to 4 to 12 weeks but I got my last year in 3weeks hop that's help

·
Registered
843 Posts

CRB needs to be done first that can take
Longest upto 2 months and as low as 3 weeks medical unless you have hgv provisional and thing comes up on that can hold you up months then you have to take English language test unless you have gcse exams topographical is easy .

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
If you do it online or with uber it will take less time
+ you will get referral money

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ha Ha Ha " How you can do " Working 4 Uber a marriage made in heaven obviously don't know about the English test.
I was rushing and this place is not a school room or test center, you better mind your own business if you are not helpful about the question. Also, don't worry about my English, I will definitely manage it. Don't be a troll !!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts