Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You know the daily earnings screen? The time is sticking. 25 minutes today for over an hour and it is not updating the time online when I click it, say 10 minutes later. So basically its reading a lower amount of time online. This has been happening for 3 days. Uber support is non-support. These people are pathetic with their answers which have not fixed the problem. I think it was the last Android update but I'm not sure.

·
Premium Member
2,116 Posts
You know the daily earnings screen? The time is sticking. 25 minutes today for over an hour and it is not updating the time online when I click it, say 10 minutes later. So basically its reading a lower amount of time online. This has been happening for 3 days. Uber support is non-support. These people are pathetic with their answers which have not fixed the problem. I think it was the last Android update but I'm not sure.
So this problem is keeping you from taking fares?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its taking an obscene amount of time before I even get a fare is what I'm trying to say. And my time online numbers are way off and up, about 30%.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I thought of that as well. But, not like this brother. I talked to a few riders about this and they told me other drivers were also complaining about having multiple problems with the app the last few days. So, its not just me.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
Slow season plus every moron that works for a school district and is our for the summer is out trying to make a buck with Uber and Lyft.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Yeah? If there was a glitch with the app, would Uber tell anyone? Their history says not so much of a chance of that. Secondly, why did I get 3 super long rides at the end of the day the last three days? Because each time I had like yesterday 5 hours online with $24.00 made. The app unfroze when I cashed in my fares. Pinged right afterwards with the long ride. This has happened the last 3 days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts