Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else have their app flip out today? I went to end a trip and it wouldn't let me rate the passenger because it couldn't connect to the network (I confirmed internet it working on my phone). Now that trip isn't even listed today but things seem to be coming back although I was temporarily a full 5 star driver

·
Registered
371 Posts
anyone else have their app flip out today? I went to end a trip and it wouldn't let me rate the passenger because it couldn't connect to the network (I confirmed internet it working on my phone). Now that trip isn't even listed today but things seem to be coming back although I was temporarily a full 5 star driver
Yes, couldn't start trip, finally did get it started, got a request during the ride for another pickup (not pool) - dropped person off, rated them & then the other ride was gone. Can't get any info about price of trip, second trip disappeared. My friend also on ride right now had same issue w/ a 25 minute ride. I just turned it off & will wait. Thankfully I wasn't planning on work past 6 pm tonight.

·
Premium Member
85 Posts
Mine went down about 5 pm and I still am having problems getting the app on. Tried everything ,it tries to load then a popup comes on saying unauthorized and then it just cycles.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mine is working though today's earnings aren't showing but they are there if I click on weekly earning ... Ratings also haven't updated all night

·
Registered
23 Posts
Yes the uber system went down.. in that time i did 3 trips they didnt put it to me. iI contacted costumer service about the issue and they added those trips in my account and my money of course. Even the rider app went down too...

·
Premium Member
4,559 Posts
You have one job. One job!!!! my god.

65 billion dollar company on paper and they can’t get their ( expletive deleted) on their stupid app.

I swear for a tech company they really suck. It’s so buggy.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I had issues couple times last night with the app hitting accept multiple times and it timed out hopefully doesn't screw with the guarantee

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I had the same problem ... Contacted uber with a specific message on what is happening ... Then I get a canned reply about the necessity of accepting trips

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea the $6 isn't what they owe me from the app issues that killed my acceptance rate during the guarantee. Still had a 20 trip night despite the shore infestation and a good night but I'd like the extra

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well mine was more than 6 bucks but I never post money or earnings screenshots.l leave that to the cheerleaders. Thought others might have a better Idea of what this was. I've been driving a year and this was a first..

1 - 19 of 19 Posts