Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
The Uber app has 75% of the time been in need of me updating before I go out. Hey, Uber. It would be nice if you could give us advanced notice of updates.
Passengers sometime ask me about me things in the client app, i say, you know what i know, uber gives us drivers no advanced warning,

Like the uber pool, i did not know until a few days a go, that you can get the 2nd ping when you are already in service and you don't have to accept it, yes you can let it time out.

i was asked to let it time out, we were on the 110 freeway going to downtown LA, rider said they wish to pass on the uber pool.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Passengers sometime ask me about me things in the client app, i say, you know what i know, uber gives us drivers no advanced warning,

Like the uber pool, i did not know until a few days a go, that you can get the 2nd ping when you are already in service and you don't have to accept it, yes you can let it time out.

i was asked to let it time out, we were on the 110 freeway going to downtown LA, rider said they wish to pass on the uber pool.
umm tough for the PAx he got a reduced rate thats part of the deal. that should be reported to uber. that uberpool pax refused 2nd rider

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
You do report, i will drop-off client sooner and get back to making more money..
not often but in a case where pax is trying to get over i do. like this jerk who put in the wrong destinastion then half way realized it, then put in the right one, then emailed uber for fare adjustment when it was his fault. plenty of time to report between calls non peak hours

·
Registered
759 Posts
Lol just tried to login to see if there are any surges and had to update app. Then while waiting saw this thread. Usually when the app update it gets worse, it never updates for the better.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts