Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,422 Posts
Yeah my app went down but it came back online. When it came back online I got a message that I had $13 Roiiled over from last week. Can't figure out what it was from. Maybe a late Tipper?

·
26,216 Posts
It was acting funny about the time that Original Poster put up this topic. It was allright after about an hour. I still got pings and the trips showed up on my total. I even made Weekday Quest with one extra.

·
Banned
631 Posts
As always, the "new app" is a set of features and screens that work differently.
But once you have downloaded it, you have both the "new app" and the "old app".
Uber can turn on and off screens and features on an individual (per-driver) basis.
You might get all the new features, you might get some.
You might find that sometimes things work one way, and then they are back to the old way.

There's really no such thing as "the new app", until Uber finally decides that it's done
playing around*, and makes it so every driver have all the same things turned on for them.
Then the "old app" screens can be removed in a subsequent update.

The "new app" has been appearing and disappearing in bits and bobs for months now.

*Uber is never "done" playing around, so it will always be that different
drivers will have different versions of the app. Sometimes on a per-ride basis!
I've seen this myself, where Uber is trying out different ways of doing things.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.