Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I accepted a request but did not receive an address and did not have the ability to start navigation. I was able to see where my passenger was located which was at a country club so I was able to google address and confirm that he was at that location, I'm thinking if it was a residence I may not have been able to google location. Is this a common problem? And how do I fix it so I can start navigation? I'm using Uber navigation.
Any advice would be appreciated :)

·
Registered
329 Posts
The app has been very buggy lately and this has happened to me. Thankfully I was able to look at the map and follow the roads to the pax.

Sounds like you handled the situation well. I'd restart your phone and if all else fails delete and redownload the app. You could also write to Uber support but trying the first two options might get you to the desired solution quicker.

Good luck!

·
Registered
866 Posts
You should, delete and re-download the Uber Partner app and choose another navigation choice. That's my recommendation, for what it's worth.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The app has been very buggy lately and this has happened to me. Thankfully I was able to look at the map and follow the roads to the pax.

Sounds like you handled the situation well. I'd restart your phone and if all else fails delete and redownload the app. You could also write to Uber support but trying the first two options might get you to the desired solution quicker.

Good luck!
Thanks for your great reply and help it's appreciated, this old lady has a hard time when it comes to technology

·
24,199 Posts
Uber will accept your calling the passenger if the address is not clear. That is what I do. I simply tell the customer that the application gave me an imprecise address and ask where he is. I have had only one problem. That was an entitled spoilt brat kollidge kid who probably had his daddy's credit card number on the Uber account.

Reactions: Sasisusan
1 - 6 of 6 Posts