Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Not sure how the blk/suv biz is out there but one thing i can tell u for sure that it wont be any great!!!

Every ping will be 15-20 mins away and u will be transporting some drunk underage kids who just came out of their pool.

Good luck!!!
Lmao damned LI kids

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
If ita dead how u making 3k a week like a robot? Dont understand your answer uber on brutha
If i were a robot and able to roam the streets 100 hours a week i would be taking home before opperating expense $3000. I can barely do 20 hours a week now and thats about to be 0 hours with street plated cars hitting long island.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Two days now no black or SUV from LI. Usually 5am-7am you'll get atleast a city or airport run. But the past two days , nothing. I hate going into the city empty. Just switch to plus and got a X ping. Ignored and in bed now. Good luck out there

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Two days now no black or SUV from LI. Usually 5am-7am you'll get atleast a city or airport run. But the past two days , nothing. I hate going into the city empty. Just switch to plus and got a X ping. Ignored and in bed now. Good luck out there
I stopped going online in the morning. Either i dont get ping or i get ping to train station or to airport where there are no insta ramp pings that early. Going back to school again. This uber thing is for losers or those who dont care about their own well being and i am one of them.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I stopped going online in the morning. Either i dont get ping or i get ping to train station or to airport where there are no insta ramp pings that early. Going back to school again. This uber thing is for losers or those who dont care about their own well being and i am one of them.
I'm also done bro. I started my own business. Just need to work uber to catch up on bills. Then it's fuber!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts