Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
1,304 Posts
I really want your avatar to be your picture because I'm seeing Garth Algar from Wayne's World played by Dana Carvey, and I love that movie. Uber is really difficult in a smaller market because of over-saturation. Keep posting and keep the Las Cruces thread alive!

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really want your avatar to be your picture because I'm seeing Garth Algar from Wayne's World played by Dana Carvey, and I love that movie. Uber is really difficult in a smaller market because of over-saturation. Keep posting and keep the Las Cruces thread alive!
That is actually me many years ago when I played in an 80's Hair Band. :)

· Registered
1 Posts
Hello all! I am interested in becoming an Uber driver in the Las Cruces area. However, it is impossible to talk to Uber themselves. So I believe this is where I can the answers I need.

Are the current drivers here getting any work? About how much do you pull in a week? And if it's slow in Las Cruces am I able to drive in El Paso?

Any feedback is highly appreciated.

· Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello all! I am interested in becoming an Uber driver in the Las Cruces area. However, it is impossible to talk to Uber themselves. So I believe this is where I can the answers I need.

Are the current drivers here getting any work? About how much do you pull in a week? And if it's slow in Las Cruces am I able to drive in El Paso?

Any feedback is highly appreciated.
I will be quite honest with you. There are so many uber drivers in Las Cruces that I am making less than $5.00 per hour right now.

And we are not allowed to drive in El Paso as it is a different state.

You would make more money at a minimum wage job, and not put any wear and tear on your vehicle.

I hope this helps, but these are the honest facts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.