Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm out here now for 98 degrees waiting for pax to walk to me. High surge and no drivers. Wonder if the traffic is such a pain people just do t work it. But is seems with it.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I actually live in the sub immediately east of meadowbrook. Drop offs are super easy there - come in off adams road and you can get to the limo drop off area. Haven't done a pickup there yet though. Hopefully nelly will be nice to us tonight. And rochester had 4.5x surge last night at bar closing time. So it would be sweet if I could work both the concert and rochester and stay close to home tonight.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I actually live in the sub immediately east of meadowbrook. Drop offs are super easy there - come in off adams road and you can get to the limo drop off area. Haven't done a pickup there yet though. Hopefully nelly will be nice to us tonight. And rochester had 4.5x surge last night at bar closing time. So it would be sweet if I could work both the concert and rochester and stay close to home tonight.
I'm working Kidz Bop next week. MILFS for sure. Lol.
The Palace should be good tonight too. Demi And Nick Jonas.
Pick up at Meadowbrook was easy. get there 20 mins before show ends. Day you're picking someone up. You'll grab a spot, turn on app and wait. I'd wait til the concert is over and the sea of people are walking/driving out. That's when the surge goes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.