Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
When I was a little kid I figured out there was no Santa Claus because he was appearing at multiple McDonald's at the same time on the same day. I knew this Claus character wasn't omnipresent as I was raised as a good Catholic, or Lutheran, depending on which parent I was listening to at the moment, and I knew that omnipresence was an attribute possessed only by the guy in the sky.

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey deadmile what did you eat today? Including condiments and sides!

In your honor I had 8 tenders, 2 fries, 2 toasts, and 2 coleslaws from Raising Cane's

And then 2 tacos, 3 egg rolls, a teriyaki bowl, cheddar potato wedges, and a sourdough chicken sandwich from Jack in the Box.

Your turn deadmile
bacon mcdouble mcchicken no mayonnaise 2 piece buttermilk tender one regular cheeseburger then a couple going to lax tipped me a vegan buffalo cauliflower pizza have a 711 burrito for desert taking the day off tommorw gonna go skateboarding and not think about driving my poor currency depreciated vehicle

·
Premium Member
23,298 Posts
I see all the Heavy Hitters showed up for DM's McD Party...:cool:

Hey deadmile what did you eat today? Including condiments and sides!

In your honor I had 8 tenders, 2 fries, 2 toasts, and 2 coleslaws from Raising Cane's

And then 2 tacos, 3 egg rolls, a teriyaki bowl, cheddar potato wedges, and a sourdough chicken sandwich from Jack in the Box.

Your turn deadmile
You lost me at Jack in the Crack...

When I was a little kid I figured out there was no Santa Claus because he was appearing at multiple McDonald's at the same time on the same day. I knew this Claus character wasn't omnipresent as I was raised as a good Catholic, or Lutheran, depending on which parent I was listening to at the moment, and I knew that omnipresence was an attribute possessed only by the guy in the sky.
So your McD tatt gonna be Santa with a god complex : ?

We had to drive 60 miles to go to a Burger King when i was a kid.
This explains much....very much. Our sympathies to you and yours. Really :(

I'll get the Golden Arches.
On my butt cheeks.
Full color.
TMI!

bacon mcdouble mcchicken no mayonnaise 2 piece buttermilk tender one regular cheeseburger then a couple going to lax tipped me a vegan buffalo cauliflower pizza have a 711 burrito for desert taking the day off tommorw gonna go skateboarding and not think about driving my poor currency depreciated vehicle
Reigning and still CHAMPION - [SIZE=6][B]DEADMILE![/B][/SIZE]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts