·
Premium Member
3,746 Posts
NO.

Reactions: M.209

·
Registered
5,018 Posts
I've found some of the, ahem, lower rated pax are indeed not the greatest looking, but sweetest people (most of the time) I do think some drivers are like "ewwww" and rate them low.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I give riders a score based on their behaviour, it doesn't matter to me what they look like. It is nice to drive a really nice and cute looking rider, but if they're cute but not pleasant then they're not getting a 5 star.

I know looks really matter and make a difference in life, but this is just uber driving not dating.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
Talking to a lot of drivers, they feel they're rated by pax partially on how they look.
Were they ugly with a bad rating?

I think you might be on to something.
I get nothing but 5's.
Normally I wouldn't brag about this, but to help your argument, in a damn good looking man.
Often I've been very confused after a ride.
On their way out women will say "you're a 10.", But then they only rate me 5. Makes no sense.

·
Registered
380 Posts
If they're nice and pleasant, show up on time, they get a five. They can be ugly as a mudfence,and still get the five. However, if they are a smokin little hottie, and have decent persona, they will get five with little effort. . And is it me, or do the girls with the shortest shirts, up to their hips, like to ride with other drivers in the front seat? Maybe they are just exhibitionists? I feel I should do more for the hottie, but hottie's are getting very rare anymore.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts