Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i noticed there isn't a section for Montreal, Canada in the forums. I'm a driver here for the last few months, X and Select. I've met other drivers at events (Icecream, pride, etc.) but I was wondering if there are any other drivers on this forum, perhaps we could ask to create a page for our city so we can exchange ideas, stories, tips, etc.

·
25,484 Posts
The only cities in Canada that have a "City Forum" on this site are Ottawa, Toronto and Edmonton. I am surprised that there is none for Montreal. It could be that for a long time, the only Uber allowed in Montreal was Uber Taxi. There are a few taxi drivers on this forum, some of us are quite vocal, but, still, there are not many of us here.

I lived in Montreal as a young man, so if there were a page for it, it is likely that I would post there. Readers would have to figure out where the accents would go if I posted to topics posted in French, as I can not figure out how to find the accent keys on this I-pad/keyboard.

·
Registered
32 Posts
im in montreal.
maybe we could work as a team to get zones to surge :p
though im still a noob, and dont know how things work, im basically picking anyone and everyone up :/ lol
like i want to provide a great service to the clients, but at the same time, i am spending more on gas than i am earning..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts