Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not Prime but I just signed up for Flex here in ATL. Done the orientation and waiting for BGC to clear. They are guaranteeing $18 per hr plus 100% of tips. Im thinking it may be good to do in combination with Uber especially during the late morning early afternoon lull.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I do. I started on thanksgiving day, did black Friday and cyber Monday. They had guaranteed rates of $27 an hour plus tips. So far, over $1100 net for the three days. Tips for yesterday have yet to come in though as they are 24 hours delayed.
What's the logistics for delivering to office buildings...curious about the parking?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Here in Maryland , we're not getting many hours at all. 12 hours a week if your lucky enough to even get a day scheduled. Schedule just came out today and I was given one 2hr block for December 24th

·
Registered
1 Posts
I do. I started on thanksgiving day, did black Friday and cyber Monday. They had guaranteed rates of $27 an hour plus tips. So far, over $1100 net for the three days. Tips for yesterday have yet to come in though as they are 24 hours delayed.
Hey do I sign-up for Amazon Flex in Atlanta, Georgia?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts