Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Hello all, new driver here, have about 100 rides under my belt. When the Start Trip bar is not green, restarting my smart phone has gotten it back. I just apologize to the pax for the delay.
I've had to do the same thing, restart my phone. Royal pain in the ass. Doesn't seem to be affecting number of calls I'm getting, it's been slow out there, welcome to Uber!

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Is it just me, or did they toss out this update with nary a word to the drivers? While most of it seems rather intuitive, the change from old to new kinda threw me for a loop, honestly. I know I started at least a couple trips as soon as I arrived because I didn't know it auto-notified the pax when I got close to the pin.
That is really weird because mine has changed but still doesn't autonotify. The interface changes when I get close to the pin but I still have to press to confirm I'm there , then slide to start if it doesn't lock up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.