Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,181 Posts
Got a 350% Primetime downtown. Cost me a rating hit as she was pissed off because of the Race. 4.87 on Lyft and 4.97 on Uber. Lyft riders actually do suck big time.
Lyft app doenst warn rider about prime time. Some rider miss looking at the upfront rate

Got a 350% Primetime downtown. Cost me a rating hit as she was pissed off because of the Race. 4.87 on Lyft and 4.97 on Uber. Lyft riders actually do suck big time.
You can lyft helpline they will rectify the rating

·
Premium Member
8,993 Posts
Lyft app doenst warn rider about prime time. Some rider miss looking at the upfront rate

You can lyft helpline they will rectify the rating
Not overly concerned. They proactively sent me an email saying they were sorry i had a bad experience with the passenger as I already had rated her 2 stars. Gave a comment that she was rude. They said she rated me 5 stars and I wouldn't be matched again regardless. Somehow I don't think she rated me 5.

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
Not overly concerned. They proactively sent me an email saying they were sorry i had a bad experience with the passenger as I already had rated her 2 stars. Gave a comment that she was rude. They said she rated me 5 stars and I wouldn't be matched again regardless. Somehow I don't think she rated me 5.
I am sure she didnt.

Really bad Uber riders flipped to Lyft becausd of Coupons. Horrible raters. Dont understand Lyft / 100 rides verses Uber / 500 rides rating program. Makes a big difference when rider gives below a 5 rating.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts