Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
I've avoided those kinds of things because I don't even know where to go to pick up but seeing how high they are maybe I should try lol. Is there a pick up area?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've avoided those kinds of things because I don't even know where to go to pick up but seeing how high they are maybe I should try lol. Is there a pick up area?
I wish there was a pick up area! I always call my PAX, find out EXACTLY where they are. If it is a bad area I ask them to walk to a spot I know I can pull over. It is kind of a cluster F, but I've always made out pretty good.

·
Premium Member
5,362 Posts
I wish there was a pick up area! I always call my PAX, find out EXACTLY where they are. If it is a bad area I ask them to walk to a spot I know I can pull over. It is kind of a cluster F, but I've always made out pretty good.
They should do what they did during the Democratic Convention. A specific lot to pick up with numbered spaces

·
Registered
127 Posts
I try to secure a spot outside xfintity live, call pax and find out if they are even outside the arena/stadium, then instruct them to walk to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts