Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
lyft came out with premier in NJ yesterday and I have to say this has been amazing. I started at 7:15 am this morning it's now 10:30 am and I already made close to $200. Anyone else having this luck with it?

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
lyft came out with premier in NJ yesterday and I have to say this has been amazing. I started at 7:15 am this morning it's now 10:30 am and I already made close to $200. Anyone else having this luck with it?
Whaaaat???

They been handing free ride coupons to premier or discount %'s that make it an essentially free upgrade like candy over there, or what??

That

That's pretty good. Will have to check it out. Will be on the road soon when I purchase this XL ride.
Premier is Lyft's Select, not Lyft's XL (called Plus)

That said, many cars can get on both

·
Registered
18 Posts
Whaaaat???

They been handing free ride coupons to premier or discount %'s that make it an essentially free upgrade like candy over there, or what??

Premier is Lyft's Select, not Lyft's XL (called Plus)

That said, many cars can get on both
I understand that Adieu. Just my way of saying that I'll be on the road soon with a car capable of XL rides for UBER. But with this info, I might just try Lyft Premier as well. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
I understand that Adieu. Just my way of saying that I'll be on the road soon with a car capable of XL rides for UBER. But with this info, I might just try Lyft Premier as well. Sorry for the confusion.
It depends on market, but Lyft Plus (XL) is pretty hot and high demand.... Lyft Premier, generally not so much.

All the cars I've ever had on Lyft were Premier-capable (though not in my home market until this week), but would on average get like 1 Premier ping a week when in LA

·
Premium Member
493 Posts
Where in NJ are you driving? Sounds like North Jersey/Hoboken area to me.

·
Premium Member
11,623 Posts
FWIW, I've been Lyft Premier in Miami for months...and have never had one single Premier ride. I've had pings, but immediately canceled. Don't know if that is the price, or just that they're Lyft pax who cancel a lot anyway.

I've had a few nice Lyft Plus rides, but never one Premier since they started in December.

My experience here with Lyft is they are all about the marketing. If they are giving away rides, they are busy. If not, Uber on.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.