Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
Went to go online and get messages as if my acct was brand new (driving for 3 years now). I wrote "support". I was told one of my docs expired (none had) View attachment 568345
I just got off the phone with Uber and the rep. said that there is a problem with the app cause of an update. They are hoping to get it fixed sometime today. I was on hold for an hour. She said so many people have been calling all morning.

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
First I got the request to complete my signup, then the info about rental cars. Been driving Uber 4 1/2 years, now they say I have been driving less than 1 year (renewed license in May 2020) and they need a copy of my old license showing that previous 4 years. Guess I am not alone in this snafu. Sent the old license in from my Uber folder 4 times, both from the phone, and the desktop, they still havent approved it or acknowledged receiving it and continue asking for it. Can't go online.

·
Premium Member
91 Posts
First I got the request to complete my signup, then the info about rental cars. Been driving Uber 4 1/2 years, now they say I have been driving less than 1 year (renewed license in May 2020) and they need a copy of my old license showing that previous 4 years. Guess I am not alone in this snafu. Sent the old license in from my Uber folder 4 times, both from the phone, and the desktop, they still havent approved it or acknowledged receiving it and continue asking for it. Can't go online.
Have you tried calling Uber Support to find out what is happening? I heard of this being an issue in the past on other forums.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts