Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else having problems signing into the driver app? I kept getting errors when I did my first ride and signed out to reset my password. Now I keep getting messages that there's a server error and I was never sent a password reset email. Is it just me?

·
Premium Member
23,137 Posts
Ditto . Internal server error 500 message

2 trips missing

@ 7:20 trips are there

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Are you all able to sign in and pick up pax? I can't even get online, keep getting an unauthorised message. Really needed my incentives tonight :/

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My trips aren't accurate but finally able to sign in. Whew, was about to call it a night, park the car and go have cocktails :p

·
Premium Member
23,137 Posts
My trips aren't accurate but finally able to sign in. Whew, was about to call it a night, park the car and go have cocktails :p
Have them anyway. According to passengers more than a few Ubers do that as it is...

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had problems since 9:30 this evening. Now. I was kicked out and the app keeps giving me an Uber Connection Error message. I was really rolling this evening too.....

·
Registered
321 Posts
Starting tomorrow taking screen shots of "en route" trips as my personal receipt and proof. Yea "Ariel" was picked up at 1550 Wilson Blvd Arlington and schlepped to Reagan at 4;57 p today

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I was going to start my driving tonight m, glad I didn't. Got some good incentives tomorrow so I think I'll drive this weekend , they range from 2-2.4x boost. Not bad since I haven't driven in so long. Gotta take advantage while its here

1 - 20 of 39 Posts