Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Upon closer inspection, it appears uber is charging me twice for each instant cash out. Sure it's only an extra fifty cents, but it adds up. I have tried emailing them about it, but I have not gotten a real answer.

·
Banned
3,872 Posts
Upon closer inspection, it appears uber is charging me twice for each instant cash out. Sure it's only an extra fifty cents, but it adds up. I have tried emailing them about it, but I have not gotten a real answer.
How did you sign up for it? Haven't been able to.

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
Payroll from any employer that goes onto a debit card where it takes a fee to retrieve is outrageous and should be illegal. Just wait until Wednesday and get the direct deposit. Even $.50 a day 5 days a week is $130 skimmed from you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes! Every time I elect that option I get deducted .50c , then another Negative Balance to my account added for -.50c which is then automatically taken from the next fare, weather I choose instant pay or not. Effectively the fee is $1. Fifty cents on the back (the pay out ) and fifty cents on the front (next fare generated). That is double dipping and is Illegal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have emailed support and then local support within the last hour with captured screen shots of a single fare showing the -.50 fee deduction for the pay out amount, then the payout with another -.50 deduction for the same fare
. And it is not being shown two different ways. My account begins with a -.50 balance from the previous instant pay out but was already deducted from the total fares when selected.

·
Registered
80 Posts
We don't get charged here in AZ

·
Registered
455 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that double charge too. And the instant pay doesn't go to some weird debit card. It goes in instantly to my checking account. They process the pay like a "return" - it's literally instant. I like this service and use it maybe once or twice a week. But the double charge of .50 needs to be worked out. Also it would be great if the charge was zero.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yeah, I noticed that double charge too. And the instant pay doesn't go to some weird debit card. It goes in instantly to my checking account. They process the pay like a "return" - it's literally instant. I like this service and use it maybe once or twice a week. But the double charge of .50 needs to be worked out. Also it would be great if the charge was zero.
did you fio?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorry to awaken an older thread, but I am having this problem now.
My correspondence with their support is rather frustrating, because I have indisputable evidence that I was charged twice, and every response literally is "I can confirm you were not charged twice," in a few variations.
I'm just trying to get this forwarded on to tech, not this canned response of denial.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts