Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I had to insert my Social Security number and it did a recheck.

Name, Uber has asked Checkr to run background checks on all partners for safety and quality. You’ve already cleared the Motor Vehicle report, and up next are the federal, multi-state, and county level checks. This usually takes from 3 to 7 days depending on where you’ve lived, but we’ll let you know your progress as often as we can.

I have been driving for nearly a year. No change now. Nothing on record. Also received a text about a request to change my bank info. I never requested anything.

Maybe because I moved addresses? From Dunedin to Largo? I updated all the info months ago.

·
Registered
480 Posts

Name, Uber has asked Checkr to run background checks on all partners for safety and quality. You've already cleared the Motor Vehicle report, and up next are the federal, multi-state, and county level checks. This usually takes from 3 to 7 days depending on where you've lived, but we'll let you know your progress as often as we can.

I have been driving for nearly a year. No change now. Nothing on record. Also received a text about a request to change my bank info. I never requested anything.
Did you receive info on your partner driver app?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I could not log into the Uber online account without inserting my SS number. Then a text about the banking thing and e-mails to my hotmail account. Did someone try to hack my banking account?

·
Registered
8,587 Posts

Name, Uber has asked Checkr to run background checks on all partners for safety and quality. You've already cleared the Motor Vehicle report, and up next are the federal, multi-state, and county level checks. This usually takes from 3 to 7 days depending on where you've lived, but we'll let you know your progress as often as we can.

Maybe because I moved addresses? From Dunedin to Largo? I updated all the info months ago.
Background checks are good for a year, the rest run them before they expire. If your Uber anniversary is coming up this is normal

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, but I have learned after working for these guys for awhile that you just can't trust them. Luckily I have nothing different from last year at all. Almost 2000 rides and no tickets. I check the Pinellas County Clerk of Court website once a week or so, just insert my name and birthdate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts