Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh. FML. My 3 year old and I both came down with the stupidest sore throat/cold bug. I know I picked up a few passengers that coughed a bit. I tried to disinfect but... I have a feeling that I exposed myself to lots of the local sicknesses in my pickups and am paying the price.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know it was a pax too because my son and I ride in the same car and we got sick but my wife didn’t. Right about the same time too.

I even think I know what pax it was, there was a really quiet one with the drunks I picked up post caps game whose only noise were random heavy coughs.

·
Premium Member
64,580 Posts
Ugh. FML. My 3 year old and I both came down with the stupidest sore throat/cold bug. I know I picked up a few passengers that coughed a bit. I tried to disinfect but... I have a feeling that I exposed myself to lots of the local sicknesses in my pickups and am paying the price.
No.
But i regularly hang out with the unwashed masses as a pass time.

Developed Immunity.

I did. It's a pita. I thought it was because of being in the car with cold a/c all day then stepping out to humid conditions outside.
Open your windows !

FREQUENTLY.

FRESH AIR IS VITAL.

Attachments

·
Registered
655 Posts
Might be TB. Some smuggled illegal alien went to ER because they have TB or rare infectious disease from outside US.

·
Premium Member
64,580 Posts
Might be TB. Some smuggled illegal alien went to ER because they have TB or rare infectious disease from outside US.
T.B. has gone up dramatically with the influx deluge across our borders.

( notice graph. Where Tuburculosis declined with economic decline a.k.a. recession)

Attachments

·
Registered
5,572 Posts
I know it was a pax too because my son and I ride in the same car and we got sick but my wife didn't. Right about the same time too.

I even think I know what pax it was, there was a really quiet one with the drunks I picked up post caps game whose only noise were random heavy coughs.
gotta love the commitment to their drinking though. stick or not they still going out to party.

And of course No tip for the driver but the bartender gets a tip every single time. You and your son get stick for the trouble.

·
Premium Member
13,449 Posts
After a month your immunity will be good like you will be exposed to so much shit. Colds and flus will be a thong of the past. Hell in some areas STDs will as well. Constant exposure and such

1 - 12 of 12 Posts