Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had it happen plenty of times where they pretend they are just stepping out for a min to go around the corner to quickly say hi to a friend. Some of the fools even forgot their weed on my back seat :) Once found coca on the back seat.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i once had female pax tell me their driver pulled over into an alley to go buy crack lol they obviously got him fired. quite a few dumb drivers n pax out there these days!

·
Premium Member
10,819 Posts
More times than a I know. But this is Cali after all.

Reactions: Adieu

·
Registered
242 Posts
I once picked up four black women in northeast. They started transferring grocery bags from the trunk of their car to the trunk of my car. This was around 11 pm on a Friday. I thought it odd but whatever. Then one of them emerged with a duffel bag. I don't think it came out of their car, but from a nearby house. She got into the front seat with the bag on her lap. Everyone strapped in and ready to go, I start trip. Destination Southeast. Within a couple of blocks the smell of marijuana began wafting through the car. Within a half mile it was overpowering. She must have had enough weed in that duffel to choke a horse. By the time we got to their destination the smell was so strong it was actually making me nauseous. Needless to say I meticulously observed every possible traffic rule, followed the speed limit to the mile.

This was actually Lyft rather than Uber. When I low rated them and the system asked "how could (name) improve," I typed "don't transport marijuana in my car!"

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I once picked up four black women in northeast. They started transferring grocery bags from the trunk of their car to the trunk of my car. This was around 11 pm on a Friday. I thought it odd but whatever. Then one of them emerged with a duffel bag. I don't think it came out of their car, but from a nearby house. She got into the front seat with the bag on her lap. Everyone strapped in and ready to go, I start trip. Destination Southeast. Within a couple of blocks the smell of marijuana began wafting through the car. Within a half mile it was overpowering. She must have had enough weed in that duffel to choke a horse. By the time we got to their destination the smell was so strong it was actually making me nauseous. Needless to say I meticulously observed every possible traffic rule, followed the speed limit to the mile.

This was actually Lyft rather than Uber. When I low rated them and the system asked "how could (name) improve," I typed "don't transport marijuana in my car!"
Did they tip?

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
i once had female pax tell me their driver pulled over into an alley to go buy crack lol they obviously got him fired. quite a few dumb drivers n pax out there these days!
Sad thing is, poor shmuck prolly just committed an involuntary misdemeanor (Public U)

·
Banned
20,770 Posts

Yeah, Lyft is the new goto for short range trafficking

Once even had a trip that was LITERALLY from the COUNTY COURTHOUSE TO DISPENSARY (came up that way in the waybill - note that said dispensary was the windowless square building with armed guard patrolling, not the new agey quack doctors office kind)

Also most trips involving Wilmington, if you take em, are after closing hours, to dispensary, with large bags (and no destination / often a "let's do cash off app, please" request too & always roundtrip to ghetto)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts