Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They're really hurting if they can't afford to make that cheap to build feature.
It is mind boggling. And, of course, like most drivers, riders use both UBER and LYFT. I'm not sure about the folks on the board but I acknowledge every tip on UBER...often immediately. And I don't know about all the riders but its probably nice to get a "thank you" from the UBER driver. I would imagine that more than a few of them notice that drives for LYFT send a "thank you".

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts
It is mind boggling. And, of course, like most drivers, riders use both UBER and LYFT. I'm not sure about the folks on the board but I acknowledge every tip on UBER...often immediately. And I don't know about all the riders but its probably nice to get a "thank you" from the UBER driver. I would imagine that more than a few of them notice that drives for LYFT send a "thank you".
I used to do the thank you notification for tips, even the low tips its odd Lyft doesn’t have that. As much as I loathe Uber, they are superior to Lyft. Lyft cares more about scolding drivers and all that PC pronoun nonsense, they forgot basic etiquette.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts