Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
https://uberpeople.net/attachments/image-jpeg.14245/

Test - All drivers, lets try a passive strike.

On the clock. Log off for 5 mins every 15, 30, 45, (60-00-12) minutes - log off for 5 mins. Ck your clock. All drivers, Try it.

Log off every 15 minutes for 5 minutes

Surges might happen if all drivers are off every 15 mins on the clock for 5 mins.

I am already on strike, I am 100% off unless there is a surge of 2X.

I believe that if readers are off, we can identify the newbies on the map and call their attention to come to this site and read all about it.

http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news...-leading-planned-national-strike-against-uber

·
Registered
12 Posts
All week I have talked to BWI drivers and almost all of them had no idea that there was a strike. Need more media attention and information in other languages. Most of the BWI drivers are from the African continent and english is a second language for them.

·
Registered
6 Posts
To be fair, I don't drive all that often, maybe 10-15 hours a week on average, if at all. So I'm not really too beat-up about the "unfair wages" being paid by Uber. New Drivers knew what they were getting into and for older Drivers, well.. I mean.. Is this really your full-time job? If so, I guess I can understand why you'd be upset about all of the changes that have happened. Still, like Azn just said, a lot of drivers will most likely just take advantage of the strike by enjoying the extra fares.

Also, that guy at the end of the video said he used to make $600 a night? For how many hours? What tier? Is Uber really that popular in Kansas City? I mean, in Baltimore I guess it's definitely possible during the weekend, but the most I saw after a few hours on a Friday night was maybe about $200.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Also, that guy at the end of the video said he used to make $600 a night? For how many hours? What tier? Is Uber really that popular in Kansas City? I mean, in Baltimore I guess it's definitely possible during the weekend, but the most I saw after a few hours on a Friday night was maybe about $200.
So at roughly $1 a mile and no down time, that's a cool 600 miles minimum in one night around the mean streets of KC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts