Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
on weekdays and weekends from 7/8pm to 8am? How is it, are there a lot of business?

Reactions: TakeFive

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
I can only drive the graveyard shift on Fridays and Saturdays due to my day time job. So working about 15 a weekend I make about 25-30 an hour . So I average about about any where between 300 -400 a weekend.

I know not that much but. . . I just do it for extra money

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Who in there right mind would want to deal with drunk people
Was wondering if there are any other business such as driving minimum wage workers to and from work; airpork rides and people going home from night shift work

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You would drive to Phoenix from Tucson for this? I do not advise.
Tucson is way better than PHX...I wouldn't drive up there for anything (aside from getting a cheap flight out of Sky Harbor).
I'm not convinced though, I see people people getting more ride volume and more ride dollars per ride all the time. How would tucson be better than phoenix if that is the case?

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
Tucson is way better than PHX...I wouldn't drive up there for anything (aside from getting a cheap flight out of Sky Harbor).
I was in Tucson a couple years ago for part of a Saturday, and had nothing personally to do, so I drove a few hours (daytime). Tucson rides sucked bad, in my limited experience.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He's trying to keep you in Tucson doing the $2.62 rides while he comes to Phoenix for the $6.72 rides.
I was in Tucson a couple years ago for part of a Saturday, and had nothing personally to do, so I drove a few hours (daytime). Tucson rides sucked bad, in my limited experience.
I knew you guys were making the big bucks out there while I'm here getting stuck in traffic going from east to west :(

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Premium Member
4,951 Posts
I see Uber pays X in Tucson at .75 base, .75 per mile, and .10 per minute. Why would you want to come up here for a pay cut?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts