Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know most of the internet says june is slow, is it changing anytime soon? Will the rates go up anytime soon??

When are the good times to drive like new years, july4th, december, halloween, thanks giving..anyothers?

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
i know most of the internet says june is slow, is it changing anytime soon? Will the rates go up anytime soon??

When are the good times to drive like new years, july4th, december, halloween, thanks giving..anyothers?
You answered you own question when you said when are the good times to drive.As far as when will the rates go up,as long as people driver the current rates uber not going to raise them

·
Registered
804 Posts
You answered you own question when you said when are the good times to drive.As far as when will the rates go up,as long as people driver the current rates uber not going to raise them
It's never a good time to drive. As long as uber us able to get new meat puppets this crap will be going down hill.
On the bright side, from my resource, only about 20% of the meat puppets hang in there. Unless you get a surge and/or tip, making $.60 a mile before expenses is a loss.

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
It's never a good time to drive. As long as uber us able to get new meat puppets this crap will be going down hill.
On the bright side, from my resource, only about 20% of the meat puppets hang in there. Unless you get a surge and/or tip, making $.60 a mile before expenses is a loss.
New year eve is a great time to drive

·
Registered
216 Posts
We do know from history that drivers overall are sensitive to their incomes. When rates got slashed, it took 2-3 weeks to sink in then the quitting was massive.

Hopefully slowly but surely the new meat puppets will be quitting as well, and we can get some surge back.

·
Registered
804 Posts
We do know from history that drivers overall are sensitive to their incomes. When rates got slashed, it took 2-3 weeks to sink in then the quitting was massive.

Hopefully slowly but surely the new meat puppets will be quitting as well, and we can get some surge back.
You are totally right, but as recently as April I've had streaks of making $300 within a 4 hour period those days are gone. The best we can wait for is to make $800 a week, driving 60 hours and putting 1,000 miles on your vehicle. Aside for that uber will keep throwing armies of meat puppets into the market weekly. This whole thing isn't worth the effort anymore.

·
Premium Member
5,963 Posts
Doesn't have anything to do with my statement that Uber controls surge.
I agree,but there are times uber cannot,4th of July hollwein,St Patrick's day,The only reason they control surge is because driver drive for .75 a mile.The drivers give uber that much power.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts