Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yesterday I gave a ride from Westshore to USF. She was an Uber marketing employee, in town from DC, and was going to the University to put up flyers about an event they were having soon to try and push students to use Uber, so CommanderXL's link makes sense

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
this means we will get lower ratings from the collage kids!

not only they should promote use of uber, but also they should promote punctuality and acting like decent human beings. fro example, learning how to input the address(es) and being ready to go when driver arrives should be one of the main things these kids should learn.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I got it too. I'm not doing it either.

I also got one for tomorrow the 27th from 10:30 to 2am for 15hr. It says TPA UBerTACOS opt in.

No thanks.

·
Registered
209 Posts
So you have to deal with college kids and it will leave your car smelling like tacos?

Sounds like a horrible gig.
USF is the closest area to me with action for rides.... I leave the app off and drive past it to get to other areas. No thanks on 15 min, .43 mile rides, I'm good.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I am also very close to USF.
I usually skip that area as it generates only min fares, long waits, low ratings and at the end the car smells drive thru food. half the students want you to go to a drive thru and stink your car.
The last ride I took in that area was a 'young lady' who went to a wing place, picked up a dozen wings, then started eating them in my car while telling me that she thought her brother shouldn't have been charged with a felony for breaking and entering at several people's homes, cause now he couldn't get a job and it was so unfair.

I told her to stop eating CHICKEN WINGS in my car or get out and walk the rest of the way. I rated her a 1, as I'm sure she did the same to me.

Nah, I'm good on USF rides, thanks.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don't know about anyone else but I am going to USF, park my ride and request my free tacos. It only says you have to be in the area. Anyone want to join me? Besides, are they giving tacos to drivers?

·
Premium Member
2,023 Posts
this means we will get lower ratings from the collage kids!

not only they should promote use of uber, but also they should promote punctuality and acting like decent human beings. fro example, learning how to input the address(es) and being ready to go when driver arrives should be one of the main things these kids should learn.
AMEN! We deserve respect

1 - 13 of 13 Posts