Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started to drive more for Favor here in New Braunfels and like to get your feedback on how it is going with the new bonus program! I think they have open up a can of worms now with bringing in more drivers from surrounding areas! Not getting the request like I am used to!

· Premium Member
121 Posts
I started to drive more for Favor here in New Braunfels and like to get your feedback on how it is going with the new bonus program! I think they have open up a can of worms now with bringing in more drivers from surrounding areas! Not getting the request like I am used to!
I do Favor sometimes here in Amarillo Texas..
If i dont get 9$ garantly its hard to make any money..
If i work of the schedule i just do super short tripis..no fast food at all just good resturant..
No wallmarts pick up ever at all i just dont see who's doing wallmart pick up for 2$ unreal

· Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also found out you need to be on the schedule to make a good hourly rate! I been hitting $17 an hour before the bonus program went into effect but now it is difficult to get 2 favors per hour ! Last weekend starting with Friday I was on schedule for 8 hours and only completed 10 Favors. Saturday I completed 9 Favors in 8 hours! Now on Sunday I completed 21 Favors in 13 hours! I was freaking tired! The bonus program goal was 40 Favors and a guaranteed $450. I hit the 40 goal and earned $345. So my bonus pay was $105. My average pay after everything kick in was $15.51. I need to cut this to 20 hours of driving to make it worthwhile! Going to give it try again this weekend!.

· Premium Member
8,910 Posts
👋 You're in my town.

They've been sending out bonus guarantees to me like crazy, like 3 times a day crazy. Still not biting.

Good luck, it sounds like you're doing alright.

Don't forget it's also Spring Break so there's probably some normal San Marcos runners dipping into NB. You also have the students returning home to NB for break that will work while here for a week or 2. Teachers are also on break so you're competing with them as well.

Also, have you noticed we don't have as much traffic as normal, especially for a vacation week? Lots of people are out of town and not ordering like they usually do.

· Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey neighbor! Great to hear from someone in my area! I think that is the problem that drivers are coming here in New Braunfels from San Marcos, Seguin and probably San Antonio since the guarantee bonus program is only good here in New Braunfels! I used to drive for Uber and Lyft but there not enough business going around to make it worth while! So far Favor been on and the hardest part is delivering to the apartment complexes! Never fails always on the third or fourth floor! Last Sunday one of my worst fears when I deliver to one apartment where the guy was only had on a bath towel around his waist. My luck. !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.