Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all

Just wondering if anyone has received any guranteed fares email?

Asking because I Have been well served by steering clear of core areas during guarantee hours.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Recieved an email last night with the $35 hr fair guarantee Friday and Saturday night... The make $700 in fares blah blah blah

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Anyone else driving Sunday night? It was my worst night ever (in $/hour).... would be interesting to hear if I was just in the wrong places at the wrong times....

·
Premium Member
1,587 Posts
Anyone else driving Sunday night? It was my worst night ever (in $/hour).... would be interesting to hear if I was just in the wrong places at the wrong times....
I haven't driven a Sunday night since Summer and that was just a random thing I did after dinner when I was in Marrickville. I wouldn't do it during winter unless there was definitely some big event on.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Sunday nights are usually good for a nice short shift at $35-$40 an hour but yup, definitely not last Sunday. After 70 minutes and $14, finding myself 5 mins from home I decided to call it a night. Not sure about it being the worst hourly rate ever, but it would have to be close....

Font Screenshot Technology Number Communication Device

·
Registered
50 Posts
I've been doing Sunday mornings around 7-12pm for awhile and I find the traffic is better, trips are longer, people are nicer compared to Saturday nights.

I remember I got fares to Hornsby / Cronulla / collaroy several times on Saturday nights and had to drive an empty car back to the city. I would prefer to sleep early or do something else on Saturday nights instead of driving intoxicated people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts