Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys.

Just wanted to know are there any events happening in the arlington - ft worth area is it worth heading out in the hot weather looking around for pax? Or should i wait till its cooler? I live in the north east suburb in richardson fyi. thanks for your input. open to suggestions.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Hi guys.

Just wanted to know are there any events happening in the arlington - ft worth area is it worth heading out in the hot weather looking around for pax? Or should i wait till its cooler? I live in the north east suburb in richardson fyi. thanks for your input. open to suggestions.
You're better off staying in Richardson or Dallas than driving to Arlington

·
Premium Member
12,995 Posts
If you get a little nuts and decide to venture east, the Dallas World Trade Center is hosting some Women's Fashion show. I got pulled into that area on Thursday and had at least 3-4 moderate rides, and there was plenty of scenery, if you get my meaning.

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you get a little nuts and decide to venture east, the Dallas World Trade Center is hosting some Women's Fashion show. I got pulled into that area on Thursday and had at least 3-4 moderate rides, and there was plenty of scenery, if you get my meaning.
awesome sir thank you will check that out

·
Premium Member
12,995 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,995 Posts
Fares back to the hotels.. across the highway or down the street.
A few fares back to some nearby hotels, but then that means the next ping is back at the World Trade Center, or fares going out somewhere to dine, which means a little bit further trip. It seemed consistent for me on Thursday. Not sure how tonight will be since it's their last night, and they may pack up early. I also think that surge pricing may have been in effect.

Of course, now that I've mentioned it, there is probably going to be a lot of active drivers out there. The only positive is that the area is probably going to have a lot of Uber requesting in general.

·
Premium Member
2,946 Posts
5pm today at Republic on Ross will be off the hook today. However if you want to deal with drunk college kids that will likely be wet on top of the entitlement, you all can thank me later.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts