Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have got an email today saying they are starting to work in Toronto asking me to post my car info and my info
did any body get this email let me know before I give my info

·
Premium Member
8,993 Posts
I have got an email today saying they are starting to work in Toronto asking me to post my car info and my info
did any body get this email let me know before I give my info
Yep...been getting emails for the last month from them. Unfortunately its to use my free trips and a bunch of $5 off. Need to wait for another US trip to use them.

·
Premium Member
8,993 Posts
citytypeofguy

Just in case you haven't read the rules here.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

Confrontational posting will not be tolerated. Please use the report feature to report such content. Retaliatory posting to instigated confrontation will be deemed guilty by association. Opposing opinions are encouraged. Appropriate discourse confronts the idea, not the member.

Posting discriminatory remarks or prejudices in any way will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, and nationality.

Posts should be on topic to the thread and to the forum. Off-topic posting is subject to moderation.

·
Premium Member
8,271 Posts
citytypeofguy

Just in case you haven't read the rules here.

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.

Confrontational posting will not be tolerated. Please use the report feature to report such content. Retaliatory posting to instigated confrontation will be deemed guilty by association. Opposing opinions are encouraged. Appropriate discourse confronts the idea, not the member.

Posting discriminatory remarks or prejudices in any way will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, age, and nationality.

Posts should be on topic to the thread and to the forum. Off-topic posting is subject to moderation.
Actionjax it kinda seems like you started this flame war Jax. The city guy asked for proof and you demeaned him and said he will get the boot.
Admin there is some personal history between these two forum members.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts