Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Howdy all you Ants! On this episode of Frank talk with Frank Tupelo I'd like to discuss Ants smoking lung darts on the job. I have heard too many an ant on here discussing their participation in smoking ****.

In a service industry like ours, our ONLY goal is to provide our services at the highest level. To do this, one must not smoke heaters. It makes you odiferously unpleasantly, it makes your car smell, and it turns off our customers. If our customers have too many bad experiences with tabacco smoking ants they may not come back to the platform. Your disgusting habit is hurting us all.

If you ants have no self control please at least switch to vaping. But please, dear god almighty savior of heaven and earth don't think that vaping is acceptable either.

·
Banned
2,822 Posts
I got a laugh out of this. Thank you.

I would suggest you quit your habit. It's bad for our profession and it's bad for your health. Your smoking is a huge burden on the healthcare system which means it is a huge burden on all of us.
Smokers are taxed at a much greater rate than non smokers, and use less resources due to earlier death. Smokers subsidize non smokers.

·
Premium Member
3,963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Smokers are taxed at a much greater rate than non smokers, and use less resources due to earlier death. Smokers subsidize non smokers.
This is not true. You think a few bucks of tax on your heaters is going to pay for all your cancer/oncology treatments? Please don't spread misinformation about your hottie nasties.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
There should be a national law forbidding smoking on airport property. Cancer clouds affect us all. I watch smokers in the pen. One cancer stick, two cancers sticks, and so on. Each cancer stick is a loss of 50¢ or more of income. A pack a day is a nice vacation to Europe. What a waste of money to give yourself and those around you cancer.

Lol. All those ****ing smokers, on government health insurance ,because they are too poor to pay for private coverage, effect the rest of society. Who has to pay their oncology bills? Everyone else.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
I got a laugh out of this. Thank you.

I would suggest you quit your habit. It's bad for our profession and it's bad for your health. Your smoking is a huge burden on the healthcare system which means it is a huge burden on all of us.
Ciggies are taxed at a very high rate- the government would be screwed if everyone quit.

I will concede that some people don't care for the smell of the finest tobacco money, but that isn't everyone not by a long shot.

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
It's not a habit, it's an addiction.. Just like heroine..
A lot of people have successfully quit smoking. Back in the 1970's , everyone smoked and smoked everywhere. Grocery stores, department stores, bowling alleys, doctors' offices, hospitals (where oxygen was not being used), airplanes. Old school barber chairs had built in ashtrays. If you can find a use for old cigarette machines, you might make a killing.

The vast majority of those folks quit.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
A lot of people have successfully quit smoking. Back in the 1970's , everyone smoked and smoked everywhere. Grocery stores, department stores, bowling alleys, doctors' offices, hospitals (where oxygen was not being used), airplanes. Old school barber chairs had built in ashtrays. If you can find a use for old cigarette machines, you might make a killing.

The vast majority of those folks quit.
People quit heroine, alcohol, meth, and other drugs. That doesn't mean everyone quits or doesn't have issues with said drugs.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts