Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9,688 Posts
Zero surge means they had enough supply and didnt feel the need to bribe a driver to take the fair. They were correct as you took that fare with no bonus to your contractually agreed rates. They also know the pax isnt going to wait 30-45 min for a cab and was willing to pay $68 to get to Dallas Love field in time to make their flight. If you feel like you should recieve more of each fair, you are free to cut Uber out and do private rides. Get your own commercial insurance, all required permits and licenses to operate a chauffeur service and hopefully your keen on marketing. Good luck effectively covering the metroplex with a fleet of one.

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
If you know the rider is paying surge and your app says "Finding Trips", you are doing it all wrong. I am willing to bet if you logged off, the flat surge scam would kick in.

I know, Uber preys on drivers that will stay online.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Zero surge means they had enough supply and didnt feel the need to bribe a driver to take the fair. They were correct as you took that fare with no bonus to your contractually agreed rates. They also know the pax isnt going to wait 30-45 min for a cab and was willing to pay $68 to get to Dallas Love field in time to make their flight. If you feel like you should recieve more of each fair, you are free to cut Uber out and do private rides. Get your own commercial insurance, all required permits and licenses to operate a chauffeur service and hopefully your keen on marketing. Good luck effectively covering the metroplex with a fleet of one.
Don't pay attention to stevek2016 buddy...also known as Dr. Frued. He's sitting at Uber HQ right now with his devil horns and evil laugh. Well paid uber shill I'm sure.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.