Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I want to start a prayer group where we silently pray for the ruin of Uber.

Prayer is between you and God, no one else. However I do want to motivate others to specifically target Uber in their prayers. Ask that God please quickly find a way to destroy Uber just as it has chosen to destroy its partners.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,864 Posts
Really now. Is that what Jesus would do ?

Just let Krama play out as she bites 3 times as hard.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Proverbs 27:5 "Open rebuke is better than secret love."
1 Corinthians 5:5 "hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord."

I believe God will send satan after Uber.

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not logically possible. But it is possible that it was created by him. To what extent does is the real question. Either way, there are humans behind it, and humans DO have the opportunity to transform their hearts, and thus transform Uber into a company that does good rather than evil.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
If God wanted / drivers to succeed he would have Miricled their asses to succeed. Not that I agree with the statement just that it's a statement in my stance on prayer in general

·
Premium Member
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If God wanted / drivers to succeed he would have Miricled their asses to succeed. Not that I agree with the statement just that it's a statement in my stance on prayer in general
God cannot do miracles where there is so much satanic influence present.

"…3 Jesus answered, "It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him. 4 "We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming when no one can work."

·
Premium Member
5,484 Posts
In our small village in Kurdistan, this is what people used to say about something similar to this prayer: "کەرە مەتۆپە بەهار نزيکە=Jack Ass don't die from starvation, Spring is approaching".

1 - 11 of 11 Posts