Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why, because why not.

1. I am under 55 and have no pre-existing conditions. Or I am over 55 and below qualifies me.
2. I have control of my vices and can stop the occasional snort. Immediately drop vaping and cigarettes.
3. Yup if I need to I can have a drink only on the weekend. Or whenever my weekend is.
4. I am not obese.
5. Hygiene is easy for me I can change my habits in 3 days.
6. I do not have to interact with at-risk persons,,,, Opps no Uber.
7. I have a taxi type barrier between me and passengers. Or I am confident in my disinfection regime.
8. I have had a physical in the last 24 months or I am fully recovered from my last hospitalization.
9. I have enough cash or a retreat I can bug out to.
10.IDGAF

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
You don't have parents?
In another country......."Dingo"
Interesting though. I think I kind of addressed that in a post in which I referenced an RV.
I put "grandma" in it.
shes a tough ol bird.
Safe enough for family members but close enough to be family.
Same with infected immediate family ..Get ahead of a situation and you will avoid anxiety.
..I don't get why people r So stupid,
A small community can beat this.
Ie. 3 neighboring houses could turn one into a quarantine.
America is so selfish, so self-indulged so ignorant of the power of community.
you have been divided and conquered.
Heartbreaking.
It's not your fault it's By design.
and yes I'm a citizen.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
In another country......."Dingo"
Interesting though. I think I kind of addressed that in a post in which I referenced an RV.
I put "grandma" in it.
shes a tough ol bird.
Sorry, I don't speak dingo. 🤷🏻‍♂

I think most people here are worried about their parents first and foremost as they're more vulnerable to this virus. If your parents are no longer alive then you're probably old enough where you would fall into the 'vulnerable' category yourself (unless they passed away young).

·
Premium Member
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Sorry, I don't speak dingo. 🤷🏻‍♂

I think most people here are worried about their parents first and foremost as they're more vulnerable to this virus. If your parents are no longer alive then you're probably old enough where you would fall into the 'vulnerable' category yourself (unless they passed away young).
Ones passed mother and siblings in Queensland Australia.
Immediate family in Malibu/Malibu High school.
Sure nursing homes are ugly...

In 2014 I designed a nursing home alternative in Hawaii with
land from the royal family with small houses and a communal medical IT monitoring situation and a communal dining situation.
and a microwave in each unit for breakfast or whatever.
I had several partners and the money worked out on minimum SS but the research indicated that the children didn't want to be more than 50 miles from their parents and that made it feasibility challenged. Looking back I think separation equaled inheritance anxiety)

The concept was awesome. An elderly commune with separate independent modules, gardens etc . even ramps.
When you couldn't get on a motorized or in and out of bed there was the next level.

But guess what SS would have had to keep paying......

Now digest that,......

Vulnerable is relative,,, hence the post....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.