Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pro UFC fighter not a tipper. 40 minutes driving through a dangerous blizzard storm to make 4 bucks. Fame is a shame. Sucks I’ve been a fan since day one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i delivered food to people in crap holes and they always tip decent. But any time I take food to a wealthier area they don't tip. Especially while I was out in a winter weather advisory. I didn't even get a thank you. Next time I get an order for that address I'm going to pick it up and then drive around say I can't find the address and return it ha

He's probably still pissed off about losing his last fight and taking it out on you. I think he's done.
That's because he's eating Big Macs at 1 am

·
Premium Member
10,765 Posts
i delivered food to people in crap holes and they always tip decent. But any time I take food to a wealthier area they don't tip. Especially while I was out in a winter weather advisory. I didn't even get a thank you. Next time I get an order for that address I'm going to pick it up and then drive around say I can't find the address and return it ha

That's because he's eating Big Macs at 1 am
There's also at least half a dozen guys in his weight class that would kick his a**.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts