Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This isn't the first time it happened. Had a three consecutive trip promotion. While driving the pax I get a ping and a fee seconds later I get the "something went wrong " message. Then I get a message from Uber saying I declined a trip. Then when with the next pax same thing happened.

I did not cancel the trip. It was some type of system malfunction.

Comments please.

·
Premium Member
26,816 Posts
You can cry to Rohit all that you will on this, he will not do anything for you. He will send you all sorts of canned, scripted, templated, cookie-cutter e-Mails that inform you of his "understanding" how "confusing" or "frustrating" it can be but he will not give you any money.

Uber pulls a similar trick when you are in the middle of a consecutive trip run and it takes you OFF LINE for a "Security Selfie" or "Background Check". Lyft also will pull both of these stunts when you are working a Streak Bonus.

It would be too much like right for both of them to have you do the "Security Selfie" when you sign ON for the day rather than in the middle of your work day. It would be too much like right for either of them to start your background check thirty days before the current one expires.

·
Premium Member
25,657 Posts
This isn't the first time it happened. Had a three consecutive trip promotion. While driving the pax I get a ping and a fee seconds later I get the "something went wrong " message. Then I get a message from Uber saying I declined a trip. Then when with the next pax same thing happened.

I did not cancel the trip. It was some type of system malfunction.

Comments please.
Shuffle Jihad.

Shuffle the amount of your missed CTB then that amount again as Uber's penance.

·
Premium Member
5,399 Posts
if you have auto accept on and this happens you still get your bonus. Happened to me.

once you have completed leg one, ALWAYS turn on auto accept until you start number 3 with PAX in your car, then turn it back off

1 - 10 of 10 Posts