Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thank all who are trying to help each other out on this forum. We all need help some way.
Should we just fill out a new UI application? "We" meaning the ones that applied for both UI/PUA but are only getting the 1099g page on umemployment services. I filled all forms April 6, and still no update. I even have to fill out SSN to see if anything has populated. But nothing. I tried calling the call center, they just have a new automated message stating not to call them again. I'm definitely trying to stay positive, but dang.

I read "New Yorkers who have already filed partial claims under the old UI system and were told to call the call center to finish their application should NOT - instead, the DOL call center will call these New Yorkers directly. "

But is my UI app void because I applied for PUA?

Thanks for your time in advance

· Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Same. I just saw the new application. I applied UI on March 31 and PUA on April 5

On my old UI I put myself as an employee of Uber rather then Self Employed. I am still pending 11 days later. I was able to get on the phone with them and they told me to claim.
I tried using the secure message to try to tell them I need to fix my application but no one ever got back to me

· Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Same. I just saw the new application. I applied UI on March 31 and PUA on April 5

On my old UI I put myself as an employee of Uber rather then Self Employed. I am still pending 11 days later. I was able to get on the phone with them and they told me to claim.
I tried using the secure message to try to tell them I need to fix my application but no one ever got back to me
Yeah, this system is full of dog waste.

· Super Moderator
3,155 Posts
So far no one here has said they have gotten anywhere when submitting the PUA form. It simply says completed. Just wait for them to call you. Don’t make a new UI claim if they say not to. You may just complicate your own progress.

· Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far no one here has said they have gotten anywhere when submitting the PUA form. It simply says completed. Just wait for them to call you. Don't make a new UI claim if they say not to. You may just complicate your own progress.
thanks man
As far as im aware you apply for UI first and if denied you apply for PUA
yea, i just applied for both with out them denying my UI. I'm an eager beaver for the chedder.
They said it can two to three weeks to process... :sleep:
hey, its not like i got anything else to do but wait and ignore bill collectors for the next few weeks.

I got the call stating that they will be calling me in the future. lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.