Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this nonsense out.

So i get these “opportunities” pop ups. Here is a screen shot. Brand new.

Font Rectangle Screenshot Number Parallel

Now i call support at 4:45 right before it starts.

They start telling me from last night. I corrected them. Because “they could not see that info in the“promotion” as it was not live. I lol’d.

Call back when offline at 5:01. Now they can see it all the sudden. Lol.

Now they say to me that i get 5$ for 6 trips again. Hahha. But i am not active so it will not influence my earnings. So i lolled again at them. As i explained i can start driving right now if you will give me an extra 6$ for 1 trip.

Guess what hapoens….? On hold. Nobody wants to explain anything to actual facts. Just like the fake company like to do… lol.

Watching the fights tonight. Peace! 👋

·
Premium Member
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So what’s the scam asides it being a quest that doesn’t pay much. I get similar ones all the time on eats. Much like you I don’t turn on the app
Diyou actually read the details of the screen shot? 🤔

Then…. Since you are so “supportive” here, please define the logic in there “opportunities” they have to offer for us…..

Waiting on a rsponse 😂

·
Premium Member
3,691 Posts
Not too interested, but is this an Eats thing? I saw one something like that last month and at first glance it seemed worth it, but was only for one or both airports and was a piss-poor incentive.

·
Premium Member
10,006 Posts
Diyou actually read the details of the screen shot? 🤔

Then…. Since you are so “supportive” here, please define the logic in there “opportunities” they have to offer for us…..

Waiting on a rsponse 😂
Sure starting at 5pm tonight you get $5 for the first 6 deliveries, then 2 for the next one $4 for the next 2 and $4 for the last it’s not that tough to figure out it kinda sucks but if you are going to do 10 deliveries in 4 hours it’s free money. I don’t know what the geographical restrictions were but it just means you need to be in a certain area. We’re you in the area for them I don’t know and don’t really care. To be honest I don’t know what your complaint really is. Is it that they aren’t paying enough? Is it the areas you need to be driving to get it? Also why should they give you an extra $6 for one trip when that’s not the deal? If it’s what you need to drive good for you, some guy in India with a rooster in the background making $6 a day is probably thinking you sound like an entitled ass

·
Premium Member
6,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sure starting at 5pm tonight you get $5 for the first 6 deliveries, then 2 for the next one $4 for the next 2 and $4 for the last it’s not that tough to figure out it kinda sucks but if you are going to do 10 deliveries in 4 hours it’s free money. I don’t know what the geographical restrictions were but it just means you need to be in a certain area. We’re you in the area for them I don’t know and don’t really care. To be honest I don’t know what your complaint really is. Is it that they aren’t paying enough? Is it the areas you need to be driving to get it? Also why should they give you an extra $6 for one trip when that’s not the deal? If it’s what you need to drive good for you, some guy in India with a rooster in the background making $6 a day is probably thinking you sound like an entitled ass
Only a complete “uneducated” person can understand that. Look what it says…..

then you go on your rant as if that is a “normal” setting and expect everyone to just go for it.
i am stupid sometimes but logic says this to me. I get 6$ for completing 1 first delivery then another 4$ For the 2nd one. How complicated can they make it. Unless your a “dumb***” who actually bites for this nonsensical and unethical business practice but will not see the difference between the “headlines”.

I called them and spoke to them before even atemoting the stupid “promotion” then they could not have an answer naturally. It took 4 of the transfers and on hild for 30+ mins to actually have someone explain it to me. Only you sir understand that nonsense.

Again, it must be nice to have a sugar wife. Who under stands business. Then just drive when ever you want to and relax all day when ever you choose.

Sitting at home all day in Lincoln Park is different than what 99% drivers deal with. But you do bot see it naturally.

Read what the stupid “promotion says” in the first screen shot i showed you. How does that look to you?

You call that a normal “business practice”? Where the F*** are you from sir?

·
Premium Member
3,691 Posts
Only a complete “uneducated” person can understand that. Look what it says…..
<snip>
You call that a normal “business practice”? Where the F*** are you from sir?
From here on, why don't you boys whisper sweet nothings in each others' DMs. This isn't working, even WITH the popcorn.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts