Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Sent the same question to Uber about why only the same people are getting this promo I can’t wait for the same answer on how it is selected by driving conditions, time of day, colour of their car, size of their shoes...oh just got my reply one sec....

Thanks for the canned answer as usual Somiwonk!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
Yeah I got nothing this upcoming week either. I've never gotten that one based on the number of trips you take and for the first time in three weeks I didn't get any boost offers.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Yeah I got nothing this upcoming week either. I've never gotten that one based on the number of trips you take and for the first time in three weeks I didn't get any boost offers.
Discrimination because we are white? I will ask them after I get my second canned answer

Discrimination because we are white? I will ask them after I get my second canned answer
I like how they say it is based on where you drive...seems to me we are all driving in the same city no?

·
Premium Member
1,193 Posts
I always figured I didn't get the number of trips promotion because I wasn't driving the two weeks before it started and the week it first started. Has anybody gotten it that hadn't gotten it when it was first offered?

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Yeah that's what I mean they were in on it when it was offered think it started at the end of March if I remember correctly, has anybody lost the offer or been added after it started ?
I don't remember anyone saying they are angry because they didn't get it

I just got the exact same answer as the first one except the opening sentence is different.

·
Premium Member
7,181 Posts
No shit. If it was because I am not performing for them I can accept that. But if it is because I am white, which it has to be, than that is more messed than your replies
Accept that your performance is poor. Uber doenst want to hurt your feeling by giving candid reply. Dont play race card

1 - 20 of 75 Posts