Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,935 Posts
All the T73s and up I see on the road are super agressive. They all seem young, inexperienced and always ready to fight. They drive like maniacs with no self awareness. Thank you TLC. This is all your fault you greedy bastards. Now everyone else gets to pay the price for your uselessness. Congratulations you played yourself..
Same for the older drivers too lol every driver I've had problems with have been older and what appears to be more experienced. The new young drivers mostly break traffic rules like improper turns while the older heads been speedsters high beaming or honking. Im new but I drive at most 5 above speed limit Everytime, always aware of my surroundings and mindful of others as well as traffic rules but all of that gets disrupted when I encounter an old head right behind me honking like it's going to magically speed up the traffic ahead of me lol

·
Registered
978 Posts
Same for the older drivers too lol every driver I've had problems with have been older and what appears to be more experienced. The new young drivers mostly break traffic rules like improper turns while the older heads been speedsters high beaming or honking. Im new but I drive at most 5 above speed limit Everytime, always aware of my surroundings and mindful of others as well as traffic rules but all of that gets disrupted when I encounter an old head right behind me honking like it's going to magically speed up the traffic ahead of me lol
You seem to have a chip on your shoulder. What I said is a fact, new TLC drivers have no clue about the basics of driving. Every time I approach a merge with a new TLC driver even If i Jane right of way I have to let him through. More than once I had some newbie on the road tell me to pull over so we could fight. I am. It saying it's eveyone but it's the majority of them.

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.