Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ladies and gentlemen I have posted a few times that i am a graduate nursing student and now i can say I have graduated and met the state board of nursing requirements to sit for the certification exam...
My degree will be conferred in 1st week of September and I should be allowed to take exam by mid october because the agency is hella slow processing applications... God willing I will pass in one go I should get my DEA liecens and certification by mid November... and hopefully work by February....
So I still have many months to go before I can work but I still have my RN license and over the past weekend I applied to a few position and had about 5 interviews and 5 job offers... happy to say I accepted a job offer and will start next week... so there you have it ladies and gents you are free to take my peanuts. I will continue to be here on forum for the shits and giggles. All the best to you guys I wish you all health, happiness, and success.

Ant # 111666 signing off.

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Good job.. Being a nurse isn't easy either. I worked security in a nursing home and it was recomended the nurses punch in half hour before their shift and punch out right on the dot. Still I'd say take it over ride hailing any day.

·
Registered
873 Posts
I am not falling for that, Words mean nothing. i need to see proof or it didn't happened. I'll take dmv plates return receipt or maybe tlc license shredded in pieces, until then your name should not be crossed out on the dirty walls of jaybx17 project building. too many members promised quitting in the past but then six months later they opening threads like "why today slow?"
i don't think so!!

·
Premium Member
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congratulations!

5 for 5? Impressive.
I am not falling for that, Words mean nothing. i need to see proof or it didn't happened. I'll take dmv plates return receipt or maybe tlc license shredded in pieces, until then your name should not be crossed out on the dirty walls of jaybx17 project building. too many members promised quitting in the past but then six months later they opening threads like "why today slow?"
i don't think so!!
Yes, 5 for 5. I cancelled the other 3 interviews and graciously declined the other offers. As for plates or shredding my license not going to happen I'm afraid I have one car I rent out and now this one will have driver next week so it's my side hustle. As for nursing being a hard career I was already a nurse only did tlc and cabs because I made more as a cabby back in the day 400 cash was an average day. And recently I was full time grad student so that's why I didnt want to work a nurse shift or per diem gig. Anyway, thank you all for the well wishes, I wish you all a better tomorrow.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Really ? Naaah

When was that "day"?
Really? Yeaaah.

All you Uber pukes who started after 2012 wouldn't know. I'll give a pass to anyone who switched from livery to Uber when they first started. But if you started with UberX? Don't even get me started.

Yellow cabs killed it before Uber.

I don't know Attopack, but from his posts I can tell that he's been in the game for a minute. And he made it work for him.

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
Congratz Bhai :thumbup:

Nursing and healthcare in general is a very rewarding field.

Wish you and your family the best.
You're desi bro? And congrats to you my guy, you've been on the forums and in this biz for a decent amount of time. Health field is booming right now and you made it! Lmk if you ever need a ride, I got you in a suburban ?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Well ladies and gentlemen I have posted a few times that i am a graduate nursing student and now i can say I have graduated and met the state board of nursing requirements to sit for the certification exam...
My degree will be conferred in 1st week of September and I should be allowed to take exam by mid october because the agency is hella slow processing applications... God willing I will pass in one go I should get my DEA liecens and certification by mid November... and hopefully work by February....
So I still have many months to go before I can work but I still have my RN license and over the past weekend I applied to a few position and had about 5 interviews and 5 job offers... happy to say I accepted a job offer and will start next week... so there you have it ladies and gents you are free to take my peanuts. I will continue to be here on forum for the shits and giggles. All the best to you guys I wish you all health, happiness, and success.

Ant # 111666 signing off.
Good luck my wife started out as an RN now she's an NP (nurse practitioner) so do the RN job now but you should really look into getting your NP license. It'll take some more time but you can definitely accomplish it and then you make your own hours and of course tons more money and more respect. I wish you the best even though I have no idea who you are but you have my best wishes. ??

1 - 20 of 51 Posts