Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There will be one less uber driver on the road starting tomorrow. Yep, I got another driving job on a route. So I'm switching to part time uber. I'm not giving my best to a bunch of ungrateful cheap skates who won't tip and want to ride in my car but not talk to even say hello. I'm with the guy who wants to protest against uber. We should strike for a day. Let the pax take a cab since they hate us so much. Stupid conversation flag. Don't get in my car.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
2nd time you've said this.
A certain taxi company located on industrial is hiring taxi drivers and chauffeurs. I interviewed with w h i t t l e s e a and I am glad to be going back to chauffeuring. Whatever I make will be more than what Uber pays. ( WITHOUT KICKBACKS ) They even have an option to lease their taxi. I said I was going to quit, and now it's not too far off. By the way I will be working 8 to 10 hours, paid 25% commission on rates starting at $35 an hour plus TIPS in a sedan. Commission on $70 an hour in SUV's, and more than $100 an hour in the limos. Tips, benefits, and clientele provided. No more misplaced pin drops, no criminals with infants and no car seat, no more using my car. So many people are applying that they are booked for road testing up to January 15th 2018. Hey, the city has successfully suppressed Uber business, and you guys won't fight back, so I am going back to being a chauffeur. I won't have to worry about ratings, fares or tips again.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well it's the real deal this time.
Here is my uniform. See you guys around the Airport!
Product Sleeve Cap Font Grey

By the way. Why should I lie?????

Took me some time to find the right job for me. I am not with the drama of Las Vegas. Why should I give the doorman, the baggage guy, valet or the cab company the majority of my hard earned money? I am the one driving doing all the work. I'm cool now that I don't have to depend on uber anymore. Plus on my other job, it's in the contract that they have to tip at least a dollar haha!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Here is my uniform. See you guys around the Airport! View attachment 229829

Took me some time to find the right job for me. I am not with the drama of Las Vegas. Why should I give the doorman, the baggage guy, valet or the cab company the majority of my hard earned money? I am the one driving doing all the work. I'm cool now that I don't have to depend on uber anymore. Plus on my other job, it's in the contract that they have to tip at least a dollar haha!
Good luck to you.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Here is my uniform. See you guys around the Airport! View attachment 229829

I bet you find the job is a lot better than dealing with ratings and stress. Good luck

·
Premium Member
5,610 Posts
I bet you find the job is a lot better than dealing with ratings and stress. Good luck
The first thing you'll notice is an 8 hour day feels much shorter than it ever has prior to doing dumbshare.
Working at WFS, employees give it a 3.1 stars.
https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Worldwide-Flight-Services/reviews?fcountry=US&floc=Las+Vegas,+NV
Most complaints are from poor management, very stressful, having to deal with entitled, difficult pax.
Sound familiar?

·
Registered
793 Posts
There will be one less uber driver on the road starting tomorrow. Yep, I got another driving job on a route. So I'm switching to part time uber. I'm not giving my best to a bunch of ungrateful cheap skates who won't tip and want to ride in my car but not talk to even say hello. I'm with the guy who wants to protest against uber. We should strike for a day. Let the pax take a cab since they hate us so much. Stupid conversation flag. Don't get in my car.
Good for you, it's always good to move up the ladder. Come back and let us know when you make supervisor.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.