Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,,, i'll be in orlando soon... i understand that uber doesn't take cash there.. is it possible for me to get a ride to a place using a friends cell phone at the hotel).. and then instructing the uber driver i'll need a ride back to the hotel at a certain time?... or can i then call my friend (where he may be).. and have him do a ride thing for a location he is not at?...

·
Premium Member
11,634 Posts
First of all, I don't believe Uber is allowed to PICK UP at the airport.

For other rides, assuming you are an adult, a friend can request an Uber to your location on their account. It's a good idea to have your friend call the driver while they are en route to the pickup and explain the pickup. The ride will be billed to your friend's credit card, and you will have to settle up with them.

The driver is not going to wait for you or come back at a particular time unless you tip well and make specific arrangements. But Orlando is swarming with Ubers; you won't have any trouble getting a ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks so much... i'll be in town with no car and there's a zep tribute band that night... now i can make it easy!!

First of all, I don't believe Uber is allowed to PICK UP at the airport.

For other rides, assuming you are an adult, a friend can request an Uber to your location on their account. It's a good idea to have your friend call the driver while they are en route to the pickup and explain the pickup. The ride will be billed to your friend's credit card, and you will have to settle up with them.

The driver is not going to wait for you or come back at a particular time unless you tip well and make specific arrangements. But Orlando is swarming with Ubers; you won't have any trouble getting a ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts