2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please ignore the racer looks like he is playing with himself

·
Premium Member
2,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Poor Pup-Pup.
I am very surprised they present the self driving robots in such a manner, as dangerous, in a way ethical, but killing a human anyway. Usually nerd anime and manga genre has a significant target in the US and online, and presents new emerging technologies as cool, attractive and worth trusting. But not in this case.

I don't know if anybody noticed, the child (which is an important element because nerds are well impress by cuteness) smiles at min. 6.26, while the self driving car with the racer on board flies through the air to its destruction.

It is very interesting how picture or animated movie producers are starting to present self driving cars as dangerous and unreliable. Soon I am going to post a sequence from a recent movie, where hacking and crashing a self driving car is the shocking start of the entire story.

Having those images on a big screen (while knowing an image is worth 1000 words) has a strong impact on every audience. I have to tell you I've seen that movie as a screening before its release, and right after I exited the theater, an older lady told people waiting to collect and note peoples fresh impressions "I will never get inside of a self driving car." That is the feeling you get from this kind of disturbing presentations.

It has a strong impact on people.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.