Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
True story.

About 3 months ago I’m standing on 98th and this enthusiastic, clearly new, driver approaches me.

“Look how much I’ve made today! I got a long ride from the airport, then a ride back, then bam, another long ride!!!”

Cut to yesterday.

The same Uber driver cuts me off coming out of the convenience store on 98th. I honk and a few minutes later we are side by side at the stop sign.

He rolls down his window and yells to me “Kill yourself!”

Takes a puff from his vape and speeds off.

Uber: Get your side hustle on.

· Premium Member
552 Posts
I totally understand where he is coming from.. I honestly believe that Fuber gives you really good money making rides in the beginning to get you motivated and used to driving then after a week or two they stop and give you anything worth while.
My first week driving i have happy as F thinking that this gig was awesome, buying good quality dope, and top shelf booze and craiglist hookers.. After the first week of driving I then started getting shorties, non surge pings while in surge areas, long pickup requests and lots of Poo pings which reverted me to go back to bathtub made dope, bottom shelf booze and Street Walkers on Western.

Cheers

· Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I totally understand where he is coming from.. I honestly believe that Fuber gives you really good money making rides in the beginning to get you motivated and used to driving then after a week or two they stop and give you anything worth while.
My first week driving i have happy as F thinking that this gig was awesome, buying good quality dope, and top shelf booze and craiglist hookers.. After the first week of driving I then started getting shorties, non surge pings while in surge areas, long pickup requests and lots of Poo pings which reverted me to go back to bathtub made dope, bottom shelf booze and Street Walkers on Western.

Cheers
I'm very sorry for your loss.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.